Delivered by Atlantic Aviation Group‘s Technical Services Director Michael Byrt, this course will provide the participants with detailed understanding of Part M EASA regulations, Air Legislation and a detailed look at the structure of CAMO, expositions and contracts.
Special guest Lecturers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Air Legislation – covering full syllabus of B1 and B2, Part – 66 Module 10 Air Legislation, candidates will have the option to take the Part – 66 Module 10 examination
- Part M EASA Regulations; taking a closer look at the specific requirements of Part M Subpart G and I
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations. A detailed look at the structure of CAMO, Expositions and contracts
- Maintenance Programmes
- Aircraft Technical Records
- Introduction to Aircraft Leasing
- Aircraft Transitions and the role of the Technical Representative
- Aircraft Modifications / Part 21 Design
No exam requirements. This module is assignment based, you will be required to complete two assignments.
Certificate of Training from the Atlantic Aviation Institute – An EASA approved Part 147 training institute.
Instructor led classroom presentation.
10 weeks, 3 hrs each week on Monday evening.
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Commencing September 10th – November 12th 2018
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 360 611
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie