Delivered by Atlantic Aviation Group‘s Technical Services Director Michael Byrt, this course will provide the participants with detailed understanding of Part M EASA regulations, Air Legislation and a detailed look at the structure of CAMO, expositions and contracts.
Special guest Lecturers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Air Legislation – covering full syllabus of B1 and B2, Part – 66 Module 10 Air Legislation, candidates will have the option to take the Part – 66 Module 10 examination
- Part M EASA Regulations; taking a closer look at the specific requirements of Part M Subpart G and I
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations. A detailed look at the structure of CAMO, Expositions and contracts
- Maintenance Programmes
- Aircraft Technical Records
- Introduction to Aircraft Leasing
- Aircraft Transitions and the role of the Technical Representative
- Aircraft Modifications / Part 21 Design
No exam requirements. This module is assignment based, you will be required to complete two assignments.
Certificate of Training from the Atlantic Aviation Institute – An EASA approved Part 147 training institute.
Instructor led classroom presentation.
10 weeks, 3 hrs each week on Wednesday evening.
6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Commencing February 7th – April 11th 2018
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at email@example.com or call 061 360 611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie