This course is designed to provide participants with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to increase their online sales and leads.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
• Know how to audit their website usability and understand how it impacts conversions
• Understand what changes to make to their website calls to actions to improve their conversions and leads.
• Understand why it is important to define their value proposition and how it impacts sales/conversions.
• Understand the customer journey online and how to attract people at each stage
• Online sales in Ireland and why people buy from Irish businesses vs. overseas
• Website structure: good vs. bad website structures. Key pages to include and how structure impacts your search engine ranking and your conversions.
• Key content to include on a website to build credibility
• Calls to actions: how many, where and when.
• Initial impact: first impressions count
• Defining a value proposition and why it is important for sales & customer acquisition
• Creating and testing landing pages
• Using email marketing – GDPR, techniques to collect data and how to use email marketing for customer acquisition
• Online advertising – an introduction to what is available and key considerations
• Taking payments online using PayPal buttons, invoicing and subscriptions
• Plugins and software for integrating calendars, delivering & booking events / training etc.
This training session is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie