This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
Overview of Programme:
Great people managers will be a key driver of performance and critical to the success of the organisation in the future. It is well recognised that ‘Good managers manage – Great managers coach’. This 6-day certified (QQI Level 6) Certificate in Business & Executive Coaching programme will develop managers’ capabilities in managing and coaching their teams. A highly practical course, it incorporates a mix of in-class skills’ demonstrations and role play of real-life scenarios.
The Certificate in Business & Executive Coaching programme will help support a learning and high-performance culture.
Participation in the programme will:
- Enhance your understanding of the models and theories underpinning best practice coaching – their selection and application
- Equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies to be an effective coach
- Enable you to:
– effectively manage self and others in line with organisational objectives
– coach your team to develop their capabilities and maximise their performance
– build higher levels of trust, appreciation and performance in your team
– create and sustain a positive and productive working environment
- Give you a fresh perspective on best practice management and its application in the workplace
- Increase your capacity to energise and motivate others to deliver exceptional performance
- Improve your communication, presentation and meeting skills resulting in an ability to impact and influence & your performance management abilities enabling you to achieve results through others and get the best from people
Modules & Programme Dates:
Introduction: January 19th
- Day 1: February 9th
- Day 2: February 23rd
- Day 3: March 25th
- Day 4: April 29th
- Day 5: May 25th
- Day 6: June 15th
Delivered online using Zoom
Please book online
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie