Due to the current situation in which we now find ourselves and in an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to postpone all of our Skillnet training programmes until further notice.
We regret having to do so but will be in contact with you as soon as we are in a position to resume training.
We will continually update the news section of our website www.shannonchamber.ie/news/ with the most up-to-date and relevant information on COVID-19; this information feed will include national updates from Chambers Ireland as they engage at government level with the Taoiseach’s office and advisors.
Coaching your people to grow, contribute, and thrive.
The Certificate in Coaching will help you to develop the competencies required to become a Professional Executive Coach. The programme combines highly practical workshop days focused on developing personal coaching skills, learning coaching processes and techniques, and developing the confidence and flexibility that are the foundations of a great Coach. The programme involves 6-days of workshop time focused on developing and refining practical skills and techniques. The programme’s workshop time is focused on competency development in line with globally recognised industry standards.
Coaches don’t give solutions, they guide individuals to solve their own problems, enabling them to develop rather than telling them what to do. This course will equip you with the competencies to enable you to develop professionally and gain an internationally recognised qualification as a Coach.
Who is this programme for?
This would be of benefit to:
- Managers in organisations who want to lead their team more effectively through the use of coaching
- Professionals such as those in HR, Training and Development, Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists who wish to expand their competencies and gain a qualification in coaching
- Individuals with valuable work experience who wish to acquire an internationally recognised qualification in Coaching
- Individuals considering a career change and are interested in building a career in Coaching
The 6-day programme, consisting of 6 modules:-
- Core Coaching Skills
- Effective Career Conversations
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People and Conflict
- Team Building & Leadership & Effective Teams
- Managing Organisational Change & Challenge
This programme will help you to become a more effective leader of self and others. This programme will advance your understanding of best practice coaching and how it can be applied in practice.
This programme will help you:
- Enhance your understanding of the models and theories underpinning best practice coaching – their selection and application
- Equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies to be an effective coach
- Enable you to:
– effectively manage self and others in line with organisational objectives
– coach your team to develop their capabilities and maximise their performance
– build higher levels of trust, appreciation and performance in your team
– create and sustain a positive and productive working environment
- Give you a fresh perspective on best practice management and its application in the workplace
- Increase your capacity to energise and motivate others to deliver exceptional performance
– your communication, presentation and meeting skills resulting in an ability to impact and influence
– your performance management abilities enabling you to achieve results through others and get the best from people
The programme will commence on 19th March 2020 and comprises of 6 days training, over 6 months
Day 1 – 19th March – TBC
Day 2 – 2nd April – Location to be Reviewed
Day 3 – 20th May- Location to be Reviewed
Day 4 – 17th June- Location to be Reviewed
Day 5 – 24th September- Location to be Reviewed
Day 6 – 14th October- Location to be Reviewed
Booking online is essential. For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854
If this programme is not for you, please contact us to discuss your training needs!
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie