Coaching your people to grow, contribute, and thrive.
The Certificate in Coaching will help you to develop the competencies required to become a Professional Executive Coach. The programme combines highly practical workshop days focused on developing personal coaching skills, learning coaching processes and techniques, and developing the confidence and flexibility that are the foundations of a great Coach. The programme involves 6-days of workshop time focused on developing and refining practical skills and techniques. The programme’s workshop time is focused on competency development in line with globally recognised industry standards.
Coaches don’t give solutions, they guide individuals to solve their own problems, enabling them to develop rather than telling them what to do. This course will equip you with the competencies to enable you to develop professionally and gain an internationally recognised qualification as a Coach.
Who is this programme for?
This would be of benefit to:
- Managers in organisations who want to lead their team more effectively through the use of coaching
- Professionals such as those in HR, Training and Development, Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists who wish to expand their competencies and gain a qualification in coaching
- Individuals with valuable work experience who wish to acquire an internationally recognised qualification in Coaching
- Individuals considering a career change and are interested in building a career in Coaching
The 6 -day Certificate in Coaching will focus on the following areas:
- Core Coaching Skills
- Understanding personalities and building rapport with the Coachee
- Effective Career Coaching Conversations
- Coaching high performing, poorly performing & difficult People
- Coaching for Effective Teambuilding
- Coaching for Positive Organisational Change
This programme will help you to become a more effective leader of self and others. This programme will advance your understanding of best practice coaching and how it can be applied in practice.
This programme will help you:
- Enhance your coaching expertise and confidently use coaching methodologies in the workplace
- Acquire an internationally recognized Coaching qualification that will advance your career
- Become a Professional Coach within an Organisation or become a self -employed Coach
Programme Dates :
The programme will commence on 5th November 2019 and comprises of 6 days training, over 4 months
- November 5
- November 27
- December 11
- January 14
- January 29
- February 7th
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at email@example.com or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie