This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
Managing people by understanding what drives them, so you can maximise their performance
This programme will explore and expand on management styles and give you the wherewithal to master the skills required to manage and motivate people. A six-day programme, designed to produce high-calibre managers with a good understanding of best-practice management skills, it will help you to develop your capabilities and become a highly effective manager.
Who is this programme for?
- Individuals who wish to progress their career into a managerial or supervisory role
- Newly appointed Managers
- Individuals who wish to acquire an internationally recognised qualification in Management
- Individuals in a management role who want to expand and update their knowledge and skills by studying current best practice management
Enhance your understanding of the skills and behaviours required to be an effective Manager
Increase your self-awareness of how you interact with and manage others
Recognise your management style and the opportunities and challenges your style presents
Identify training and development needs and opportunities to develop your potential
Gain an insight into the motivations and differences between individuals
Achieve results through people and get the best from them
Acquire an internationally qualification in Management (QQI Level 6) that will advance your career
The 6-day Certificate in Management Development will focus on the following areas:
- Module 1 – Self-Aware Manager
- Module 2 – Introduction to Best Practice Management
- Module 3 – Communication & Influencing Skills
- Module 4 – Coaching for Managers
- Module 5 – Team Development
- Module 6 – Maximising People’s Performance
Successful completion of this course will see you awarded with an international qualification in Management (QQI Level 6)
This Certificate in Management Development programme will be delivered by Career Decision Ireland’s team of highly experienced coaches, who have a proven track record of working at a senior level. Career Decisions is an Approved Training Centre with QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland). This programme will be accredited as an international qualification in Management (QQI Level 6).
The programme will commence in March 2021 and will comprise of 6 days training over 5 months:
- Day 1 – Tuesday March 30th
- Day 2 – Wednesday March 31st
- Day 3 – Thursday April 29th
- Day 4 – Wednesday May 26th
- Day 5 – Wednesday June 16th
- Day 6 – Wednesday July 7th
Please book online. For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie