The Chamber’s Rebound Series continues, this time with an interactive webinar focused on how leaders can lead their people through these challenging times, with a focus on practical tips and tools that leaders can take back to their own teams and implement right away. The workshop will be facilitated by the two directors in Grant Thornton’s People & Change Consulting practice, Anne Phillipson and Michael McKiernan. Anne and Mike work with individual leaders and teams every day to develop their leadership skills and capacity to engage their people and successfully lead them through change.
Session Topics: (30 minutes each)
- Understanding reactions to change:
- How are your people likely to be feeling about the changes brought about by this challenging environment?
- What do people want, to help them deal with change?
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Understanding the difference between ‘Change Leadership’ and ‘Change Management’ – and when to use each
- Leading in a challenging environment
- Leadership styles
- The importance of Trust
- Engagement and Communication
- Most organisations have one of three cultures; Performance, Entitlement or Fear
- Once we understand the indicators of each culture, participants will be asked to identify their own culture on the ‘culture curve’, and then go into breakout sessions to talk about how they might change their culture to be one of high performance, which will help them navigate through challenging times
Who should attend? Business owners, leaders, supervisors – from a range of organisations, including multinationals, indigenous, not for profits.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie