The workshop is being delivered under Skillnet Ireland’s enterprise-led ReBound initiative . It is one of a series of ReBound programmes which Shannon Chamber will deliver to guide SME Owners and Managers in the MANUFACTURING AND AVIATION sectors in implementing the ‘Return to Work Safely’ Protocol.
PLEASE NOTE: Registrations will only be accepted from companies from the Manufacturing and Aviation sectors.
On completion of this workshop participants will have the practical knowledge to confidently and effectively implement a number of different coaching models suitable to the ‘new now’ Growing self- awareness brings deeper understanding and insight, and allows for confidence in dealing with change and transition particularly as people to return to work IBT’s approach is goal focused, seeking to develop clarity and agreed action plans. Coaching helps to overcome interferences which prevent people from achieving their full potential and supports individuals to move forward in a purposeful and structured manner at this particularly difficult time in our world
Duration: 3 -hour session
- Support real and lasting personal development linked to enhanced job performance in a constantly changing environment as people return to work
- Think of people in terms of potential not performance and let them know your thinking
- GROW Model – Goal, Reality, Options, Will – what is required to plan the Coaching journey
- Have better conversations to empower people to achieve their goals aware of the new stresses that every- day life brings
- Improve your skills as an effective Coach: communicate with clarity, deliver feedback, provide instruction with empathy
- Deal effectively with the barriers to coaching which may arise because of the current climate
This online course will be delivered by IBT , who design and deliver bespoke training programmes for senior, front-line and middle managers in all industry sectors. IBT workshops are fun and different providing tangible business results. Each workshop is carefully tailored to the requirements of the individual participants and the organisation.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie