The course is being delivered under Skillnet Ireland’s enterprise-led ReBound initiative . It is one of a series of ReBound programmes which Shannon Chamber will deliver to guide SME Owners and Managers in the MANUFACTURING AND AVIATION sectors in implementing the ‘Return to Work Safely’ Protocol.
PLEASE NOTE: Registrations will only be accepted from companies from the Manufacturing and Aviation sectors.
The course will cover:
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Factors involved in the spread of the virus
- (COVID-19) Facts and Figures
- Symptoms of (COVID-19)
- Documentation Requirements
- Work activities
- Travelling to and from work
- Prevention of cross contamination (COVID-19)
- (COVID-19) Compliance Officer roles and duties (daily proactive and reactive)
- Safe Systems of Work
- Facilities – Work & Welfare
- First Aid Recommendations
- PPE Requirements
- Meeting requirements
- Delivery requirements
- Cleaning of contaminated areas (confirmed and suspected cases)
- Communicating & Implementing the changes
The course will be delivered by Optima Training & Consulting , a Training, Developing & Consulting partner to many of the leading Manufacturing, Pharma, Medical Device, Healthcare, Semi State and Service Organisations and operate in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Optima Training and Consulting deliver a diverse and industry focused range of training programmes in areas such as Leadership, Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality, Process Improvement, Healthcare, Project Management, Facilities, Logistics, Energy & Microsoft Office / SharePoint.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie