This programme aims to facilitate learners in their daily work challenges to employ critical, creative & strategic thinking to good effect. It is an ideal cross-functional learning platform to build greater team work; showing learners how in the course of their daily work they will encounter challenges that require critical, creative and strategic thinking.
- Introducing Critical Thinking– understanding of what is involved in the critical thinking as applied to the learners’ respective areas of responsibility.
- Creative Thinking –group exercises that demonstrate creative thinking and the differences between critical and strategic thinking using the brainstorming tool on an issue from their workplace
- Strategic Thinking:
- GAP Analysis as applied to their team, area or department
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Key Issues from the SWOT identified
Learners suggest positive ways to generate better results using the 3 types of thinking in their daily work.
By the end of this programme learners will:
- Have a better understanding of how & where they can and do employ the 3 types of thinking in their area, team or dept at work.
- Have had the opportunity to use creative & strategic thinking tools that they might employ to effect at work.
- Have had the opportunity to look at their roles within the overall strategic vision of their employment.
This webinar is Free of Charge. Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie