Shannon Chamber Skillnet in conjunction with Career Decisions and Technological University Dublin (TUD) will be running a Diploma in High Performance Leadership- Level 8 commencing October 2019.
This Breakfast Briefing is designed to showcase the course content and gives the attendee the opportunity to ask any questions of tutors and the course director.
This Leadership Programme provides you with insights into what makes a leader exceptional. You will explore complex issues such as self-awareness and learn skills to communicate and coach your team and lead others to greatness. You will return to your organisation with the knowledge and skills to motivate and mobilize your team around a shared vision and clear goals.
Managers and Executives looking to improve their effectiveness in working with individuals and teams will develop their essential leadership skills, including personal and team leadership, coaching for high performance and leading strategic planning for transformational results.
Registration, Tea/coffee and pastries from: 7.30am
On the course you will learn to:
- Communicate authentically, create enthusiasm, and bring out the best in others.
- Develop the skills to coach the people around you for peak performance
- Address behaviour and performance issues effectively and with confidence
- Practice giving and receiving feedback
- Enhance your decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Develop and commit to an action plan for making positive change in your leadership behaviour
- Build high-performance expectations into your everyday management practices
- Translate your personal vision into tangible actions on the job
You will benefit from three, 1:1 coaching sessions with a senior Executive Coach to help you experience first –hand the benefit of coaching. These coaching sessions will help you to address leadership challenges that you are currently facing in your organisation.
A highly interactive, modularised programme with 8 days of Workshops plus three individual executive coaching sessions. It is delivered over an academic year starting in October, 2019.
- The Diploma in Leadership offers you the opportunity to significantly enhance your leadership capabilities
- On the successful completion of the program, you will conferred you with a level 8 Diploma in High Performance Leadership from Technological University Dublin.
- You will develop a strong network of supportive peers with whom to discuss and challenge your thinking in a safe environment, guided and facilitated by Lecturers and Coaches.
- The individual assessments and projects you undertake are an opportunity to take specific organisational challenges and create new innovative approaches to achieving exceptional results.
- The essence of the programme to ensure that the focus of your increased knowledge and skills will have a positive impact on your -self, your teams, and ultimately also upon your organisation.
Organisational benefits :
Enhancing your leadership skills will have a significant impact across your organisation.
- Develop a high-performance culture in your organisation
- Help the people you work with perform at their pea
- Create an atmosphere of trust, mutual support and open communication
- Build high-performance expectations into everyday management practices
- Achieve your strategic goals with stronger, more committed teams
Skills for Transformational Leadership and Coaching
The Diploma in High Performance Leadership provides you with actionable tools — from a Leader’s Professional Development Plan to optimise your performance and achieve your goals to a Team Development Plan and a Strategic Plan to maximise the performance of your team , business unit and organisation.
Please book online
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email email@example.com or call 061 360611
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie