Discover and become the leader you’ve always aspired to be!
Diploma in High Performance Leadership Level 8
This Level 8 Diploma in High-Performance Leadership is a comprehensive results-driven programme designed to enable you to enhance your leadership capabilities. It will equip you with highly effective coaching skills to lead and motivate your team to maximise performance and results. The content is extremely practical and reflective of the day-to-day challenges that you encounter and must manage.
The programme is open to managers across all organisations and sectors. Managers who are leading teams through organisational change or challenging situations will particularly benefit from this highly interactive and dynamic programme.
The Personal and Organisational Gains from this Programme
- Greater understanding of leadership styles
- Ability to assess team performance and understand personal motivators
- Improved performance as a leader; better capacity to get the best from people
- Increased influence and impact
- Customised coaching to implement learning from the programme
- Increased employee motivation, engagement and development
- Personal and leadership profile; Professional Development Plan (PDP); Team profile; Team Development Action Plan; Strategic business plan; Core coaching skills
Delivered through a mix of learning and group practice this programme will enable you to:
- Forge new partnerships and networks to share knowledge and opportunities
- Practice and perfect your new leadership skills in a confidential and comfortable learning environment
- Learn from a broad mix of leaders with different backgrounds and perspectives
- Gain leading-edge strategies and best practice insights from experts in business and leadership
- The customised coaching, which is part of the programme will enable you to implement the learning you take from the programme
Other key benefits include:
You will benefit from three, 1:1 coaching sessions with a senior Executive Coach to help you experience first –hand the benefit of coaching. These coaching sessions will help you to address leadership challenges that you are currently facing in your organisation.
A Focus on 4 Key Areas – The programme is organised around the following four key areas:
- High-Performance Leadership
- Strategic Planning to Identify
- High-Performance Teams
- Manager as Coach
A highly interactive, modularised programme with 8 days of Workshops plus 3 individual executive coaching sessions. It is delivered over an academic year starting in March, 2020.
This modularised programme consists of eight days of workshops and three individual executive coaching sessions as outlined below:
- 4th March
- 5th March
- 1st April
- 29th April
- 21st May
- 9th September
- 8th October
- 4th November
3 Executive Coaching sessions are also offered to every programme participant; date options as below:
- 1st Executive Coaching Sessions: 14th, 15th & 16th April
- 2nd Executive Coaching Sessions: 12th, 13th & 14th May
- 3rd Executive Coaching Sessions: 20th, 21st & 22nd October
Skills for Transformational Leadership and Coaching:
The Diploma in High Performance Leadership provides you with actionable tools — from a Leader’s Professional Development Plan to optimise your performance and achieve your goals to a Team Development Plan and a Strategic Plan to maximise the performance of your team , business unit and organisation.
Member Rate (Grant aided): €3,500
Non-Member Rate: €4,000
Each participant must complete a pre-evaluation questionnaire.
Please book online, once booking is made online, an invoice for a deposit of €1,000 will be sent, once this is paid your place on the course is guaranteed.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 061 475 854
If this programme is not for you, please contact us to discuss your training needs!
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants which cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie