This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
Impactful communication: building confidence in your message
Persuasiveness is an essential skill that the modern professional can ill-afford to do without. Whether one on one, with colleagues, direct reports or management communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
Duration: 3 hour workshop
- How to get real understanding with others
- Creating an open environment for communication
- Getting your message across
- The 7 Cs of clear communication – clear, concise, concrete, correct, coherent, competent, courteous
- Barriers to effective communication – learning to break down those barriers
- Strategies to influence the behaviour of others
Please book online
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie