This is a customised programme designed for online delivery and has a balance of theory with practical presentation techniques over 3 separate webinars, resulting in a comprehensive training course giving participants the skills required to deliver effective presentations in a clear, concise and confident manner.
STAGE ONE – PREPARING THE PRESENTATION
- What makes a presentation effective?
- Know your audience
- Gathering Presentation Content – Mind Mapping
- Work on Content – The “IT Method”
- Variety / Engage your audience
- Presentation Format / Structure
STAGE TWO – PREPARING YOURSELF
- Face the Fear
- Manage your environment / Avoid Techno-Terrors
- Some practical advice
CHECK-IN – Q&A
- A check-in with participants regarding their presentation content and structure
- Q&A session to address any specific queries that may have arisen when putting stage one and stage two into practice.
STAGE THREE – DELIVERING THE PRESENTATION
- What has the most impact?
- Body Language & Eye Contact
- Use your voice
- Handling Q & A Sessions
- Delivery habits to avoid
- Tips for online delivery
- Each participant to deliver a 5-minute online presentation via Teams.
- Presentations to be recorded so that participants can evaluate their own performance.
- Feedback to be given by other attendees and by the trainer.
- Recording to be made available to all attendees.
This program is 3 x 1.5 hour modules which will run Monday, Wednesday & Friday. There is some independent work required from the participants. Please note dates and times below for the program:
- Monday October 18th – 11.30 -1.00
- Wednesday October 20th – 11.30 -1.00
- Friday October 22nd – 11.30 – 1.00
Price per person for all 3 modules is €45.
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie