“Explore new avenues & create new opportunities to increase sales”
The aim of this online workshop is to help business owners or staff who are now taking on the responsibility of sales, to gain a strategic insight and “helicopter” view in order to develop cost effective strategies to generate sales. Participants will learn the necessary skills to help them explore new avenues for generating leads, effectively network both on and off line, build alliances and develop opportunities with existing clients. They will also learn the steps to create slick, results driven, targeted and cost-effective sales campaigns (direct mail, email and telephone) to develop relations and win sales.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed to give business owners or staff who are now responsible for sales, a strategic insight and “helicopter” view of different ways to develop leads and generate sales.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Develop sales strategies to generate leads, build the pipeline and increase sales
- Identify various target groups – learn more about customers & create cost effective campaigns
- Work out numbers, forecast accurately, achieve targets with resources & timescales on hand
- Find, source and build “hot” prospect lists & enhance your CRM for managing sales leads
- Discover new avenues to find opportunities and create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop the power of networking, learn to connect and become the “go to” guy every time
- Embrace the market proactively using the power of social media
- Learn the key steps to design clever direct mail letters and understand the power of email
- Apply the AIDA principle in creating attention grabbing telephone sales campaigns
- Follow up on leads, analyse results, identify future opportunities and get repeat business
- Design sales strategies to explore new avenues, qualify leads and generate sales
- Define target groups, gather customer information & enhance the database / CRM
- The numbers game – set realistic conversion rates using resources & timescales available
- Source leads – how, where, when and what to look for when sourcing new leads
- Widen your net– build relations by networking, managing referrals & strategic partnerships
- The perfect 15 second elevator pitch to grab customers attention and generate interest
- Learn the value of using social media & benefits of direct marketing to build a sales pipeline
- The do’s and don’ts of “dazzling” sales letters and using email to grab the customer’s attention
- Top tips for winning telephone scripts – build confidence with customers and generate results
- The importance of follow up to maximise opportunities, improve relations & get repeat sales
Training is delivered online over two to three live classroom sessions with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
Please book online
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie