This course is designed to help businesses to develop a social media content plan during the time of social distancing and post lockdown.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will be able to develop and roll out an evolved social media content plan for their Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
• Understand the needs of your customers – what are their new pain points.
• Why it is important to maintain your social media activity levels.
• Review of existing content, what can be used and what needs to change / evolve.
• What content to post now Ireland and the world is re-opening
• Tips and technique of how to get noticed amongst all the Covid-19 noise.
• Why going live now is more important than ever – planning a live stream. Equipment requirements.
• Tool kit: a range of tools that will help with planning and scheduling social media content.
• Case studies of businesses that have evolved their content for the benefit of their business and their customers.
Practical & Interactive Elements:
• Reviewing their existing social media content
• Accessing recommended tools e.g. creator studio and publishing tools on Facebook
It is envisaged that all participants will have existing social media account. They should be able to access their social media accounts on their laptop/PC and smartphone for the day.
It is important that participants can navigate and move between Zoom and their web browser on the day. Help documents can be provided if required.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie