This course provides the exporter with a valuable introduction to International Trade Documentation and Exporting Processes, which covers the Import and Export Functions.
A myriad of import/export regulations face the company involved in international trade, including difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, not to mention penalties for non-compliance.
- Become up to date with the latest International Trade and Documentation procedures.
- Understand the myriad of import/export regulations facing companies involved in international trade.
- Learn how to avoid difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, and penalties for non-compliance.
- Be aware of the significant changes and interpretation of incoterms 2010, which came into force on 1 January 2011.
Who Should Attend:
This course is a must for those supervisory and key personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
1. International Trade Risk Assessment
2.Managing Export Contracts
– Fulfilling Customer needs
– Assessing International Market Opportunities and Risks
- ICC INCOTERMS
– Applying new International Commercial Terms (ICC INCOTERMS 2010)
- Commercial Documents
– Agreeing Pro-Forma Invoice and Export Documentation requirements
– Designing your Export Quotations
– Pro-Forma Invoice
– Commercial Invoice
- Modes of Distribution
– Air, Sea, Road & Rail
– Transport Documents
– B/L, AWB, CMR, etc
- Shipping Case Study
– Planning and Organising
– Financial costing issues
– Case Discussions
- Customers and Transport Partners
– Shipping Instructions
– Documentary issues
– Third Party issues.
– Marine Cargo Insurance
- Questions and Review
This is 1-Day Programme and spaces are limited.
Member Fee €300
Non Member Fee €350
Please book online
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email email@example.com or call 061 360611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie