This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
Managing people by understanding what drives them, so you can maximise their performance
Finance for non-Financial Manager
Who is this programme for?
This course is for anyone seeking to improve their understanding of financial statements and financial terms. It helps with building confidence in the ability to read a set of financial statements and get
behind the numbers to reveal what the true story is. This course is suitable for anyone who has financial accountability for the delivery of a budget, or manages a profit/cost centre and may need to explain to a wider audience why performance may have improved or deteriorated. The course is practical and will provide lots of opportunities to put the theory into practice through a mix of exercises and case studies.
This one day courses has been designed to help managers and leaders to maximise their knowledge in understanding financial statements and terms, particularly where they have accountability for delivering budgets and are
required to report and comment on an organisation’s performance. As a result of completing the training courses, they will become more comfortable in reading financial statements and understanding the story behind the numbers. This is particularly important in conversations with funders and various stakeholders, when business may be looking to grow and expand into new markets and products.
· Personal: An opportunity to develop stronger financial skills to become a more commercially aware as a manager;
· Team: Increased awareness of financial terms and performance measures will help deliver improved team performance and greater accountability; and
· Organisation: A more collaborative and results focused environment with an improved focus on budgetary control and commercial performance..
Please book online
For more information please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie