Don’t Just Manage, Lead!
As the old saying goes; “A good leader inspires people to have confidence in the leader, a great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves.” Luckily, since not everyone is a born a leader, leadership skills can be learned. This course explores the difference between managing and leading and develops your ability to inspire and motivate others. This course also encourages you to develop and improve your personal leadership style so that you can reach your true potential at work.
Duration: 1 day
Who is this course for?
This Leadership Skills training course is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Understand the difference between leadership and management
- Learn how leaders communicate
- Know how to lead by example
- Evaluate your personal leadership style
- Learn how to empower, motivate and inspire others
You will learn how to:
- Develop leadership qualities
- Understanding group dynamics
- Appreciate the difference between leadership and management
- Examine your Leadership style
- Influence, negotiate and make things happen
- Enhance your EQ: Emotional Intelligence
- Handle leadership challenges
- Acquire the traits of highly effective leaders
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
- Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
- Group and individual learning activities
- Group discussion
- Role plays of real-life leadership challenges
It is 1-Day Programme and spaces are limited.
Member Fee €100
Non Member Fee €140
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at email@example.com or call 061 360 611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie