As a Leader there are huge expectations placed on your shoulders to lead the way in the new world of work. This seminar is designed for Leaders of large organisations and SMEs. It will help you answer critical questions that will help you to shape your approach in leading your organisation in what is a forever changed world.
You’ll be emailed a PDF workbook in advance to allow you leave with an action plan of how you will lead. In the workshop we’ll cover;
• The 4 great revelations of the pandemic and how they will affect your business.
• Personal leadership – What I need to do as a leader in the new world. The 5 qualities that will be needed (assessment done in advance of workshop – gives you personal leadership report)
• Organisational leadership – ‘don’t rush in’. How to build a fit for purpose working policy
This is an upbeat and highly practical workshop where you will leave with your own action plan having taken the essential time out to consider the deeper questions around leading in this new world. Features include;
• A personal psychometric to identify the 5 States of Success for you as a leader
• Live polls, exercises, questions and answers
• A PDF workbook to design your personal action plan
Who is Brendan Foley?
Brendan Foley is an internationally acclaimed Leadership and Team Coaching Expert. As Managing Director of Seachange Now he leads a team of coaches and facilitators, who work across Europe, Asia and the US to help some of the world’s top leaders and their teams. Clients include HSBC, Diageo, Ornua, AIB, Tourism Ireland and many others. He is an amazon.co.uk #1 bestselling author with his book The 5 States of Success (Mercier Press 2011).
When not coaching leaders and teams you’ll find him on the sea. As a sailor Brendan has represented Ireland at multiple World and European Championships, winning the British & French National Championships titles in 2006. Many of his leadership lessons were learned in this environment. Brendan lives in Dublin, Ireland with Sarah and their 3 children and 3 dogs.
As a motivational speaker, Brendan has shared the stage with Alastair Campbell (Labour), Bill Cullen (The Apprentice), Gavin Duffy (Dragon’s Den) and many more
eminent speakers. His style is inspirational, entertaining and hugely practical.
International Leadership and Team Coaching Expert
• Author of bestselling books The Yin Yang Complex & The 5 States of Success
• Created multi-level leadership programmes for 10,000+ people organisations
• Designed The 5 States personal, team and 360 online assessment software
• Coached multiple CEO’s and their leadership teams
• Helped teams across many sectors to be award winning industry leaders
• Spoken to thousands around the world on creating meaningful success
This webinar is Free of Charge, but online booking is essential.
We will share the link to join webinar a day before the event.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie