This Skillnet Ireland Management Development Leading People and Teams Programme aims to develop the capability and confidence of managers, supervisors and team leaders in the basic skills required to manage effectively. This heavily subsidised programme is delivered by leading business coaching and training providers, LBSPartners.
What will it do for you?
This programme provides a structured and supportive framework for increasing self-awareness, building and maintaining positive workplace relationships, identifying
everyday challenges and developing strategies and techniques for managing effectively. By participating in this programme, you and your team will:
- Understand the role of team-leader/frontline supervisor/ manager and the capabilities required to execute this role successfully
- Develop an awareness of their own management style
- Effectively plan and manage their time and workload
- Become skilled communicators with the ability to plan ahead, actively listen, influence others and build positive relationships
- Learn how to manage challenging workplace behaviours
- Be able to develop and lead a high-performing team
- Know how to problem-solve and make difficult decisions in management
- Understand the role of management in leading on change and implementing organisational strategy
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This programme is designed for those who have assumed a management role or would benefit from a stronger understanding of management best practices and how to apply them successfully.
4 DAYS & 1/2 day mentoring per participant
For more information email Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie