Green Belt Introduction
Green Belt Training takes place at an offsite location. To embed the training further, participants complete improvement projects in their workplace with 4 days (or 8, half days) of onsite project support from one of LBSPartners’ Lean Mentors included in the programme cost. Projects ensure tools and skills are embedded and provide significant ROI for participating companies.
Who should attend?
All companies where efficiency is a critical factor in success. Participants of the green belt course can include admin staff, operators, supervisors and/or managers. We can support you to select a team of up to 3 participants. During the green belt training each participant will deliver an improvement project in their area of business.
- Gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn to how to identify the fundamentals of Lean, covering topics such as: Takt Time and Cycle Time, Value Stream Mapping, Project Management And Kanban
- Learn how to use the tool DMAIC and A3 Methodology
- Learn about Standard Work, 6S and Visual Management
- Gain an understanding on Kaizen
- Use the tool TPM and OEE
- Also, included is a final presentation day covering the A3 presentations by all participates to further enforce the learning from the programme while also giving management an opportunity to view projects and the benefits gains from each project.
What will you learn?
Participants will be provided with the knowledge and capability to:
- Key concepts of Lean Thinking: Value, Value Stream, Flow, Pull, and Perfection
- Practical understanding of how to identify and expose the opportunities presented by the ubiquity of waste in the organisation
- Practical and powerful Lean tools & techniques, such as Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen
- Lean Six Sigma concepts, such as variation and process capability
- Problem solving and process improvement techniques (DMAIC) associated with the Lean Six Sigma framework
- The concept of Visual Management and the application of it components 6S, short interval controls and tiered management systems.
This is 5-Day Programme and spaces are limited.
Member Fee €234
Non Member Fee €350
Please book online
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 360611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie