Enhance the Performance of your Team as a Manager
People are the most valuable resource in every organisation and therefore the role of manager/supervisor is vital. However, for managers in organisations today, overseeing the work-flow is not enough, instead supervisors need to inspire and develop their people, deal with change, handle difficult situations, control performance and mentor their teams. This two day programme is focused on providing all the skills required to be an excellent manager and to improve the performance and productivity of your team.
On completion of this programme, participants will have acquired a range of best practice management skills to ensure success in managing others (as well as themselves).
This programme is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Implement the skills of effective people managers
- Acquire a range of management skills
- Develop excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate confidence to deal with challenging situations as they arise
- Build a culture of co-operation through talent management techniques
- Valuing your employees
- Learning to motivate and inspire your peers/staff
- Giving and receiving feedback – the purpose and scope of feedback
- Gaining an understanding of the wider environment
- Effective time management
- Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly effective people
It is 2-Day Programme
Member Fee €144
Non Member Fee €166
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at email@example.com or call 061 360 611
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie