Course Overview: This Microsoft Excel Advanced training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed for candidates who would like to enhance their understanding and knowledge of Excel to an advanced level. It takes participants through the items listed in the course contents to a point where participants can use Microsoft Excel to advanced levels to increase efficiency in their everyday work.
Duration: 1 Day (09:30 – 16:30)
- Using templates.
- Creating Excel templates.
Paste Special Options
- Using Paste Special to add, subtract, multiply & divide.
- Using Paste Special ‘values’.
- Using Paste Special transpose option
- Using a Pivot Table.
- Filtering and Sorting Data
- Grouping Data
- Creating and using a pivot table.
- Filtering and sorting data within a pivot table.
- Automatically grouping data in a pivot table and renaming groups.
- Manually grouping data in a pivot table and renaming groups.
- One-input data tables.
- Two-input data tables.
- Combined line and column charts.
- Adding a secondary axis to a chart.
- Adding a data series to a chart.
- Removing a data series from a chart.
- Re-positioning chart title.
- Re-positioning the chart legend.
- Moving and formatting chart data labels.
- Modifying chart axis scales.
- Formatting an axis to display using commas.
- Inserting images into chart columns.
- Inserting images to chart bars.
- Formatting the chart plot area using a picture.
- Formatting the chart area using a picture.
Linking & Embedding
- Linking data within a worksheet.
- Linking cells between worksheets
- Linking data between workbooks.
- Linking data from Excel to Word.
And more here : Microsoft Excel Advanced
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at email@example.com or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie