This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
This Microsoft Excel Advanced live remote training course is a Half Day programme, designed for candidates who would like to enhance their understanding and knowledge of Excel to an advanced level. It takes participants through the items listed in the course contents to a point where participants can use Microsoft Excel to advanced levels to increase efficiency in their everyday work.
Duration: Half Day
- Introduction, Overview & Objectives
- Formulas & Functions
- Named Ranges & Cell Formatting
- Manipulating Worksheets & Templates
- Paste Special Options & List Management
- Pivot Tables
- Review, Evaluation, Conclude
Please book online
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie