This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
This Microsoft Word Intermediate live remote training course is a Half Day programme, designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of Microsoft Word. It will take you through the most productive intermediate features of the package, to a point where participants can set up forms that save time and effort in everyday work.
Duration: Half Day
- Introduction, Overview & Objectives
- Customisation of Microsoft Word
- Compatibility Mode
- Headers & Footers
- Tables, Styles
- Text Wrapping
- Review, Evaluation, Conclude
Please book online
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com
The link to join this online training will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie