Velopi’s PMP® exam preparation course supports you from the PMP® application process right through to success at the PMP® certification exam.
Velopi is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Authorized Training Partner (ATP). Training with an ATP is the only way to ensure you are learning “PMI®-developed” PMP® exam prep material. This course provides a detailed exploration of the syllabus and will explain the PMP® exam policies and procedures. Using sample exams covering the core exam material you will be exposed to questions having the same format as those in the actual PMP® exam. You will get post-course support from the PMP® certified tutor and have unlimited access until certification to our Exam Simulator. This provides full trial exams to ensure you are well prepared to pass the PMP® exam.
- Explore all core PMP® exam content and hot topics
- Identify and recognize the various types of PMP® exam questions
- Complete sample exams using our PMP® exam simulator
- Assemble an exam checklist allowing easy recall of mathematical formulas that appear on the exam
- Compile an exam strategy that will be used in the actual exam
- Become familiar with the exam policies and procedures
- Meet the 35 hour Project Management training requirement for the PMP® application
- Pass the PMP® Exam on the first attempt!
- Navigate the new, topic-based course structure
- Tackle questions relating to people and business topics
- Appreciate what agile is about and where it should be applied
- Make use of the PMI® training materials for self-study
Who should attend:
This Project Management Professional training course is aimed at experienced Project Managers, looking to obtain Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)® from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. If you are preparing to take the PMP® Exam and are seeking expert guidance on exam strategy, hot topics, sample exam questions and after-course support, then this is the course for you. It is officially approved by the PMI® and is the best way to obtain the PMP® certification.
Exam & Certification:
Following successful completion of the separate Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam, the PMP® certification will be awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The course will provide:
• assistance with the PMI® membership, PMP® Exam registration, PMP® Application form preparation and credential application procedure.
• 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI® prior to the PMP® application process.
• access to PMI® developed learning materials and PMI® online learning portal.
• 6 Mastery Builder Quizzes after each lesson to confirm participants’ understanding of subject matter.
• e-mail and phone support as necessary from PMP® certified tutor until PMP® Certification is achieved.
• a framework to enable trainees to obtain the PMI® specific understanding required to pass the examination.
• access to our 800 PMP® Exam questions in the Velopi PMP® Exam Simulator.
• one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement.
Program Fee: Members / Non-Members: €650
This is a 5 day Virtual Classroom Course
Delivered via Zoom.
Dates: 29th & 29th March, 4th, 5th & 11th April 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm daily (lunch & coffee break will be allocated)
Please book online
For more information email email@example.com or call Lijana on 086 0679838
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie