This course is designed to give delegates an overview of the concepts and principles of project management. Participants will gain practical understanding of proven Scope and Scheduling techniques and the Risk Management processes that will contribute to the successful delivery of their projects.
Project Management Essentials is aimed at delegates who are about to participate on a project team for the first time or – as project managers – are assigned to deliver their inaugural project.
Comprising 4 modules, this fast-paced course is delivered over a period of 1 day.
On completing this course delegates will understand:
- project characteristics and the benefit of management through project phases and lifecycles
- the importance of identifying and managing stakeholders
- project success factors
- the significance of the Project Charter
- Project Objectives, Deliverables and the content of the Project Scope Statement
- the value of a Work Breakdown Structure and its contribution to the Project Plan
- the Critical Path and the importance of Timelines or Gantt Charts
- the components of a Risk Register
This is a 1 day course
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 360 611
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie