This course is being delivered under the Skills Connect Initiative. It is one of a series of programmes which Shannon Chamber Skillnet will deliver to assist:
- Individuals who are currently in receipt of PUP or TWSS payments
- Individuals currently unemployed or who became unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Individuals who are not in employment and not in receipt of welfare payments.
If you fall under one of the parameters above you are eligible to apply for this course free of charge.
Please note when completing the online application form please enter ‘Unemployed’ under the Company Field.
Master the essential skills and tools of Project Management. Complete a project and an assignment as part of this course to demonstrate your skills.
This course introduces you to Project Management and provides you with the skills and tools to ensure you can
successfully plan, manage and close your projects. Understand how to be proactive in your approach to risk management.
Identify mitigation and contingency plans to ensure your project delivers within project constraints. Practice change control and status reporting to ensure your stakeholders expectation are managed. You will be supported in the preparation of your project and assignment to complete the QQI certification
Who is this course suitable for?
This QQI certified course is beneficial for those who are new or have just entered project management. The course provides an ideal introduction as a follow-up project and assignment in the workplace is required for certification. This ensures you can practice and apply the tools and techniques in the work environment.
• Project Management Fundamentals
• Planning Projects
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Project Monitoring and Control
• Project Closure
• Post course follow-up support
• Master project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
• Create, structure and organize projects using project management tools
• Be able to schedule project tasks and work packages effectively
• Estimate project cost & resource requirements
• Manage Project Risk and Communications
• Be proficient in Monitoring and Controlling project phase
• Determine the lessons learned from the project
• QQI certification in Project Management
PROGRAM FEE: This training is delivered free for eligible individuals under the Skill Connect Initiative
This is a 3-day programme, 9 am to 5 pm on each day (lunch break and coffee breaks will be allocated).
Dates: 27th,28th October & 3rd November
Please book online
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie