Course Overview & Content:
The purpose of this programme is to provide training delivery personnel with the tools and techniques to effectively deliver, assess and evaluate their training programmes. Participants on this course will gain practical experience and will leave the programme with an accredited qualification and up to date knowledge and skills in the areas of:
- Adult Learning Principles
- Roles and Competencies of an Effective Trainer
- Motivation and its Relevance to Training
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Group Dynamics in a Learning Environment
- Setting Training Objectives
- Preparing for Delivering Training
- Training Delivery Strategies
- Learning Assessment and Training Evaluation
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for the following people:
- Managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees responsible for the training and development of staff.
- People who may be seeking to change direction in their professional lives and explore employment opportunities in the area of training.
- Individuals wishing to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the area of training.
To achieve certification, each candidate will be required to undertake an assessment process that involves a skills demonstration (where candidates will be required to deliver a 15 minute training session, followed by a 10 minute evaluation process), project and learner record. All three parts of the assessment will be subject to external verification by QQI.
PROGRAM FEE: Non Members – €320 / Members €260
This is a 4-day course, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (lunch break and coffee breaks will be allocated).
Delivered via Zoom.
- Day 1 – Fri 25th June
- Day 2 – Wed 30th June
- Day 3 – Fri 2nd July
- Day 4 – Fri 9th July
Please book online
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 0679838
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie