This course is designed to equip learners with the tools and techniques necessary to work effectively in a team leader role. Specific topics covered include:
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Team Leader
- Effective Communication
- Emotional Intelligence and Influencing Others
- Building and Engaging Effective Teams
- Leadership Styles
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Motivation Practices in Managing Teams
- Performance Management
- Assertiveness and Managing Conflict
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Delegation
At the end of this programme, successful participants will have:
- acquired the theoretical knowledge enabling them to understand the roles and responsibilities of a team leader
- acquired a range of supervisory and management skills
- developed good interpersonal communication skills
- demonstrated the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- developed good work practices appropriate to their role as team leader
Who is this course suitable for?
The programme is suitable for the following people:
- Existing Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Newly appointed Team Leaders and Supervisors who wish to learn how to manage operations, people and teams.
- Managers in business who have direct reports and wish to learn best-practice techniques for managing people through teamwork.
- Employees who plan on progressing to a Team Leader role.
PROGRAM FEE: Members €130 / Non-Members: €155
This is a 2-day course, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (lunch break and coffee breaks will be allocated).
Delivered via Zoom.
Dates: 13th & 20th May
Please book online
For more information email email@example.com or call 086 0679838
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie