This effective teamworking training is aimed at individuals working in established team, where there is a requirement to refresh team skills, improve team performance or overcome team inefficiencies. Practical and fun activities will encourage a greater team bond and boost morale. Following this training session team members will have a greater awareness of the responsibilities and expectations associated with their role within the team. Through increased self-awareness and an improved understanding of their team’s dynamics, the team members will be able to collaboratively improve team effectiveness.
This workshop is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Increase their personal impact within the team
- Contribute effectively to the achievement of team goals
- Better understand the dynamics of teams
- Tap into creativity in a team context
- Improve team performance
- Build a collaborative work ethic within the team
You will learn how to:
- Take ownership of your role and responsibilities within the team
- Build individual self-empowerment and confidence within team
- Successfully leverage team skills and knowledge
- Overcome inter-group issues and team challenges
- Plan, organise, lead and control in the team context
- Negotiate and influence within a team
- Mutually coach and mentor the team
- Evaluate success criteria for the team
- Plan for the future as a cohesive team
How will you learn?
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
- Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
- Group and individual learning activities
- Group discussion
- Opportunity to practice presentations with constructive feedback and personalised coaching
Please book online
For more information email Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie