This programme is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to manage their time more effectively by eliminating unnecessary interruptions, prioritising tasks and understanding the difference between urgent and important.
Duration: 1 day; 3 x 90 minute modules
- Module 1: 9:30am to 11:00am
- Module 2: 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Module 3: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Module 1: Effective Time Management
- Components of Time Management
- Benefits and Challenges of Effective Time Management
- Compiling a Time Log
- 4D Process – Important vs. Urgent Tasks
- Prioritisation and Designing an Effective ‘To Do’ List.
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
Module 2: Personal Effectiveness & Managing Upwards
- Identifying Time Robbers
- Managing Interruptions
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Assertive Behaviour
- Getting the attention of a busy person
- Saying what you want to say
- ‘Managing your Manager’
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence and Influencing Others & Effective Delegation
- Personal Brand
- How are you perceived by others?
- Different Influencing Types
- What is Delegation
- Building an Effective Network
- Delegation Process
- Active Listening
- Written Communication (including email)
Please book online
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie