This two-day Executive Assistant/ PA workshop is highly participative with emphasis on role play, case studies and tutor led discussion. You will discuss the role and its responsibilities with peers and develop tools and techniques to make you more efficient & effective in your role.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced Executive Assistants and PAs whose technical skills are secure but who wish to develop other business skills such as time management and assertiveness.
- Discussion on your role & responsibilities
- Constructively managing the upward relationship(s)
- Time management and dealing with your workload successfully: setting goals to be effective, designing workable plans and learning how to prioritise tasks
- Planning to delegate work on behalf of the manager(s) or to direct report staff
- Developing techniques to enhance communication and effectiveness
- Assertiveness and building confidence
- Dealing with criticism, anger and conflict
- Managing conflicting priorities and loyalties when working for more than one boss
- Presenting your best self
- Renewing personal and career goals
- Devising an action plan
This is two day sessions delivered via our secure Zoom account. These sessions will utilize real life examples, live online presentations, live online and offline exercises, and live group discussions. Sessions will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm. As per virtual learning best practice, a short break will be scheduled after each hour of online training.
Training Fee €75
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Shannon Chamber Skillnet.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie