Due to the extreme impact of COVID-19, it’s time for SMEs to review business continuity plans and emergency activation plans. This will help to mitigate the impact this situation will have on critical business functions, products, and services. What you do now could be the difference between your business surviving or failing.
This 90-minute webinar will offer business owners & managers valuable ways and means on how their business can survive in the coming weeks and months.
1. Short-term finance options
2. Adjusting your current business plan to revise profit margins
3. Appraising your company expenditure
4. Negotiating your payables
5. Identifying alternative streams of revenue in the short term
6. Crafting a communication plan with stakeholders
7. Diversifying your asset portfolio
8. Tips on personal wellbeing during a crisis
Our Presenter – Dr. Monica Murphy, CEO of MONERE Development Services Ltd.
Monica has 25 years’ experience in design and delivery of training courses and workshops for a broad range of staff in a variety of industries.
She has delivered to a complete spectrum of participants from Senior Teams to New Starters. With a degree in computer science and masters in Education and Training management, Monica completed and holds a PhD. on where she is investigated “the impact of Learning and Development on the growth of a business”. As such, she brings a unique blend of academic thinking coupled with industry experience from a variety of organisations and cultures.
Please book online to secure your place! We will share webinar log in details 24 hours before the session.