Shannon Chamber Skillnet in conjunction with Maria Tracey from MT Reconnect will be delivering a webinar for managers, HR teams and business owners on how to manage and support remote teams in the Covid-19 climate.
- Step 1 – Adjusting your mindset and understanding the impact
- Step 2 – Setting the emergency policy and what that looks like?
- Step 3 – Embracing remote technology in your team and the etiquette of virtual working
- Step 4 – Managing performance based on output V presence
- Step 5 – Over communicating to combat isolation, loneliness and burnout
- Step 6 – Managing team and 1-2-1 meetings virtually
At the end of the webinar, participants will walk away with:
- A new lens on how remote working can strengthen their business
- A better understanding on what goes into the emergency policy and how to put it into practice
- Increased confidence on how to successfully lead out, manage and support their remote workers in this COVID crisis
About Maria Treacy
Maria Treacy is a practicing Remote People Consultant with 20 years experience in HR , an accreditated Strengths and Executive Coach, with a BSoc Science degree from UCC, Diploma in Executive Coaching and Post Grad in Management and Marketing. Today Maria works with start up and scaling business on how to align their people to their remote business and do it better. She specialises in HR consultancy, strengths based leadership and training for remote teams across business of different shapes and sizes.
40 min webinar and 10 min for live Q&A.
Please book online to secure your place! We will share webinar log in details 24 hours before the session.
This webinar is FREE of Charge, Click Here to Join