“Nurture your customers and make every conversation worthwhile during tough times”
The aim of this webinar is to help business owners and staff working in sales gain a greater understanding of the importance of putting the customer at the heart of their business and proactively developing and nurturing the relationship, especially in times of crisis. Participants will be introduced to the skills to help them become more effective in their ability to reach out to customers to enhance relationships, build loyalty, develop leads and ultimately generate sales using the telephone.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online webinar designed for staff who are responsible for account managing and retaining customers, client services, developing leads and creating sales opportunities by nurturing their customer base. It is also suitable for any small business owners by focusing on their contacts.
· Be proactive, review your customers and create realistic plans for getting in touch
· Look at things from customers perspective – identify gaps & opportunities to add value
· Have a positive attitude, show lots of empathy and build great rapport
· Ask relevant questions & listen intently to identify what they really need
· Make every conversation worthwhile and adapt your message to suit the customer
· Build for the future – keep in touch, nurture relationships and build long term sales opportunities
Presenter: Karen Sommerville, Call Focus.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie