It has been our third lockdown as we approach the one-year mark of Covid-19 in Ireland, many parents report that this one feels more challenging than the others – maybe it’s because we know what to expect – it’s hard not to worry.
As many families come up against the challenges of managing a work/home life balance, children & teenagers will often test those boundaries. During this session I discuss
- Why our children push the boundaries.
- How to manage these behaviours as well as going through practical ways of taking the lead.
- Building relationships as well as being more assertive when dealing with a variety of behaviours and situations.
- Supporting the children emotionally.
- This webinar will last for one hour – including Q&A’s.
- The information is aimed for parents of children of pre-school, primary school age & teenagers.
- My approach is very interactive, open and non-judgemental.
- These sessions provide an opportunity for everyone to chat, discuss and share their own experiences and challenges of parenting if they wish.
About Aoife Lee
I am a mum of three children; I am accredited parent coach and founder of Parent Support. In 2019 I won ‘Best in Education’ at the Family Friendly Ireland Awards’. I have been supporting families for the last 20 years. I regularly appear on Virgin Media’s Ireland AM show as their parenting expert & The Dermot & Dave Show on TodayFM for ‘Mind Yourself Now’. I previously worked for over 12 years with the Health Service Executive as part of an Early Intervention Team and children in care.
This webinar is Free of Charge, but online booking is essential.
The link to join this webinar will be shared via email a day before the event.