The session is to be designed to meet the needs of current and future member organisations of any skillnet, who would like support in assessing, managing and navigating the considerable impact that the Covid crisis has had on leaders, individual contributors, management and team members throughout various industries.
What are the learning outcomes?
At the end of this module, attendees will have learned:
- What the ‘3-S’ model of change is and how this applies to their current major change challenges.
- How to identify high level gaps in the organisations current key priorities in terms of supporting people through change to achieve successful outcomes.
- Highlight opportunities for further development in the people-agenda so that employees, team / project members and direct reports can support the change-agenda going forwards, through developing ‘change advocacy’ skills.
Who Should Attend:
- Attendees from any industry can attend this session (e.g. financial services, retail, engineering /manufacturing etc.)
- Anyone from within the organisation who is in a leadership role (junior or senior) of any kind
- Those responsible for managing change within an organization or with a remit covering change projects and / or implementing changes across processes and systems
Why You Should Attend:
- Attendees will gain a basic understanding of the key principles of managing change successfully
- This will be done through a series of inputs, designed to enable the attendee to consider the impact of change on the teams and individuals throughout the organisation.
- Ideally, those in attendance would have some oversight for people-management or leadership within the organisation.
O’Brien Learning Solutions is a leadership development business with a focus on helping individuals, teams and organisations to successfully navigate through periods of change, no matter how big or small. Our offerings include a broad range of services to support change integration which leads to the achievement of strategic objectives, and the development of current and future capability. O’Brien Learning Solutions works with a variety of organisations from public sector bodies to large multinationals.
This webinar is Free of Charge.
Please register online to secure your place.
The link to join the online session will shared with all registrants 24 hours before scheduled time.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie